Noni’s lead-free, pewter labels are made in the USA so they support our homegrown industries and American jobs. I’ve kept the price as reasonable as I could to make them affordable.
What you’ll need to attach the label to your bag or purse:
A sharp, medium-gauge sewing needle, nylon beading thread or some other really sturdy thread (you wouldn’t want them to come off), and 4 little size 8 seed beads in silver, silver-lined clear (my favorite for an all-purpose bead), or the color of your choice.
Here’s how to attach them:
- Place the label where you want it. Measure to make sure it is centered or exactly as you want it.
- Place a tiny drop of super glue on the back and stick it down in place.
- Bring a threaded needle up from underneath through the felted fabric and through a label hole.
- Catch a size 8 seed bead on the needle and pull the needle through the bead.
- Then return the needle to the same hole out of which it just came. This creates a thread “loop” around the bead.
- Pull the needle through the whole and pull snug. The bead is now secure on the front and positioned in one of holes on the label.
- Make a knot on the back to secure the bead. Do not break or cut the thread. Instead, travel through the felt across the inside to the next hole and repeat steps 3 – 7.
- Finish off.
Questions? Suggestions? Please write to me in the comment below.